Working Together

Assuntos gerais não relacionados em nenhum dos outros fóruns!
Regras do Fórum
Leia antes de POSTAR: Myth Brasil Regras e Regulamentos

Working Together

Mensagempor Pyro » Dom Abr 25, 2010 4:30 pm

While looking for people to help me with making fixes to existing translations for Myth 2 (or new translations), I thought about something. Why don't you guys team up with other people. If there was a site with all languages, it might make it easier for portuguese myth players to find this place and have other people to play with.

The polish guys have a site which they seem to want to make available in all languages. The site is: http://www.soulblighter.net/

So far they only have it in english, polish, and dutch. Maybe you guys (if interested) could work together so that there is a portuguese version to that site and have these forums linked to that page so more people know about it.
Pyro
Membro
Membro
Thrall
Thrall

Data de registro: Dom Fev 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Re: Working Together

Mensagempor Kurt Ramone » Seg Abr 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome back Pyro.

We tried something like adding some languages to the board, in theory sounds great, but it is very difficult to keep everything up to date and working properly.
Imagem
Imagem

Andorinha - (Swallow)
De todas as andorinhas, nas Quatro Eras, não há dúvida de que Belo Garoto foi a mais poderosa e sua morte a mais saliente vitória dos Felinos durante a Era do Vento.

Esquilo – (Squirrel)
"... mas foi somente Rocky que levantou o desafio e pegou as grandes nozes; as imensas nozes que nem dois esquilos poderiam pegar."
Kurt Ramone
Marmotas Assassinas
Marmotas Assassinas
Trow
Trow

Imagens: 40
Data de registro: Qui Jul 23, 2009 3:16 am

Mensagempor Pyro » Seg Abr 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Yes, I understand it is hard. But maybe working with the them to have at least the pages that don't need updates to be in portuguese would be good. Then have that page linked to this place. That way if someone who knows portuguese finds that site, it will lead them to you guys. That site doesn't get too many updates, just news posts every now and then.
Pyro
Membro
Membro
Thrall
Thrall

Mensagempor Kurt Ramone » Ter Abr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Well, let's see what the other guys think about it.

It's interesting to have a link here and there.
Imagem
Imagem

Andorinha - (Swallow)
De todas as andorinhas, nas Quatro Eras, não há dúvida de que Belo Garoto foi a mais poderosa e sua morte a mais saliente vitória dos Felinos durante a Era do Vento.

Esquilo – (Squirrel)
"... mas foi somente Rocky que levantou o desafio e pegou as grandes nozes; as imensas nozes que nem dois esquilos poderiam pegar."
Kurt Ramone
Marmotas Assassinas
Marmotas Assassinas
Trow
Trow

Mensagempor Fidel » Ter Abr 27, 2010 10:23 pm

For sure, its a great idea!
The question is: how can we work together translating to portuguese the soulblighter.net website?

Is it for all site or just for the news pages?
Fidel
Administrador
Administrador
Mahir
Mahir

Imagens: 101
Data de registro: Sáb Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Mensagempor Pyro » Qua Abr 28, 2010 1:16 am

The whole site. Just try it out, go to that site and click on links and try the same pages after you pick a different flag. So even if you guys don't want to make all their news to portuguese, maybe they would still like the rest of their site translated. I guess what they are aiming for is to have a site that explains what is myth and where to get it in any language they can get. Their forum goes to the Nine forums. So maybe register and start a thread to see what they think about it.
Pyro
Membro
Membro
Thrall
Thrall

Mensagempor Fidel » Qua Abr 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Ok, we can do the full translation, including the index (news page).

Then...how can we do that?
Fidel
Administrador
Administrador
Mahir
Mahir

Mensagempor Pyro » Qua Abr 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Well, keep in mind I didn't tell them about this. I wanted to see if you guys were interested before saying anything. Why not go to the Nine forums and make an account. Make a thread about it in the "Madrigal Tavern" section, and see what they say. Also, I suggest you talk to them about connecting your forums to their site so that not only the portuguese page links back to this one but the other languages too. That way you don't split the portguguese speakers away from the rest, but let them all know there are 2 forums. A sort of alliance or partnership.
Pyro
Membro
Membro
Thrall
Thrall

Mensagempor Fidel » Sáb Mai 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Ok, i registered n posted a thread in the Nine Forum..let see what they said.

http://forums.haravikk.com/thenine/viewtopic.php?t=1197
Fidel
Administrador
Administrador
Mahir
Mahir

Mensagempor Kurt Ramone » Seg Mai 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Beleza Fidel. Me diz o que o caras acham da idéia do Pyro. Estou ai pra traduzir o que for necessário.
Imagem
Imagem

Andorinha - (Swallow)

Esquilo – (Squirrel)
Kurt Ramone
Marmotas Assassinas
Marmotas Assassinas
Trow
Trow

Próximo

Retornar para Geral